Tokio Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel

Welcome! This forum is for all TH lovers to obsess, Banner made by CARMELLE;

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VIP interview

Go down 
+4
Emo_Duck598
Chelsea* <3
CARMELLE;
TiHana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TiHana

TiHana

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 am

Kay i realize some of you might have seen this
but others might not have have so ima post it
=] farao

TokioHotel: hi everybody, great that you're joining this chat - let's start!

Question: Monsterbash101: What would each of you do if you were given ultimate power and could rule the world?

TokioHotel: bill: wow, that's a hard one - there are so many possiblilities and things to do! tom: i would start with a law saying that all the women have to go nacked Wink))

Question: Sia: Bill: Why did you tattoo the star?

TokioHotel: bill: i really love the star as a symbol and i like the part where i got it. but i didn't wanted just a single star so i designed the three-star-in-one with the guy who did it!

Question: SecretAdmirer: A question for Tom: Tom, don't you get hot in summer wearing jeans, three t-shirts, two bandanas and a CAP? Tell us your secret.

TokioHotel: Tom: Of course - but you know: Who wants to look really cool and sexy has to suffer Wink))

Question: Ghost: Georg, is it true that you tend to sleep naked? (Something I read on the internet)

TokioHotel: Georg: Once in a while, when it's really hot - Tom: That's actually bullshit Wink

Question: FrakingSpammer: Bill and Tom, why did your parents chose such names for you? They are very unususal for germans.

TokioHotel: Bill: My mom new right away that she has to call after us all the time - so she wanted to keep it simple Smile

Question: Chicka: This is for all my guys-Would you ever date a fan.......and if you wouldnt what would you do if she was the perfect one for you????

TokioHotel: Bill: If you fall for a girl and you really like her it doesn't matter if she's a fan or if she isn't!

Question: Mishka: All: Who do you guys think, would be the first one to settle down and get married.

TokioHotel: Bill: Tom Smile - Tom: Bill Smile

Question: DurchdenMonsun77: For Tom and Bill: When you were younger, who had to do the most chores? Wink

TokioHotel: Tom: ME! Bill: Yeah, you wish Smile

Question: Lauren: What did you guys enjoy the most while touring in North America?

TokioHotel: Bill: Oh, so many things have been so amazing - meeting our fans for the very first time, and then again. All the shows we played and partied with you guys,
travelling and of course N.Y. and L.A. - we love these cities!

Question: Emma: Bill: What's the craziest dream you've ever had? Also are you guys comming back to the US soon? I'd love to see you guys in concert, I heard its amazing. Smile

TokioHotel: Bill: I dream a lot, but the most craciest thing was that Tom and I had the same dream the same night when we were really young.

Question: Elle: How do guys feel about your fans? Do things ever get a little crazy for you?

TokioHotel: Bill: No, we always love everything about our fans - all the energy they show us - that's great. But of course there is a part, our private live, that we like to keep for us. But as soon as we are on the road we can't get enough of everything! Smile

Question: Becca: Bill and Tom: Do you guys ever feel like you have to compete for attention with the fans? All: What do you feel you would be doing if the band hadn't of worked out?
TokioHotel: Tom: No, Bill gave up on that a couple of years ago! Smile - Bill: Yeah! We would all do music anyway!

Question: Claire: I understand that you guys first started off with the band name ""Devlilish""... Why did you change it to Tokio Hotel?

TokioHotel: Bill: After I while we just felt Develish wouldn't fit us any more - so we changed into one that really did!

Question: myLIFEisMUZIK: Bill and Tom: In your opinion, which color hair is hottest on a girl::: Brown, red, blonde, black, or some crazy NEON color???

TokioHotel: Tom: It wouldn't be smart to focus on one hair colour, would it?! Smile

Question: THrox!: Are u guys scared of anything. If yes..what?

TokioHotel: Bill: I'm afraid of not finding true love!

Question: bulmaconpeppermint: What band would you like to play a private concert just for you and why?

TokioHotel: Bill: Coldplay - I love the new album - Tom: The Pussy Cat Dolls - you know why Smile

Question: Nnerika: Gustav: Everyone else seems somewhat into the styles of their hair. Have you ever wanted to change up your hairstyle a bit?

TokioHotel: Gustav: No, I always liked the way it is - Georg (laughing): Yeah, and you're standing pritty alone with that opinion

Question: ChelseyTH: To All: Do you think it would be easier to date a fan or a celebrity?

TokioHotel: Bill: As I said, it isn't really important. And if you like somebody really and it's ment to be there will be an opportunity to meet.

Question: britt: For all of u guys: does a girl have to be a certain age or have a certain size for u to like them and does it matter if a girl wears make-up

TokioHotel: Bill: I think you don't look at these things if you fall in love. - Tom: And I am open for everything anyway. Smile

Question: loveTH: what is the weirdest thing an interviewer has ever asked each of u...and how did u respond?

TokioHotel: Bill: One reporter once thought Georg is the light engineer - that was funny. (giggle)

Question: hailey: Do you have a hard time with any songs now after your surgery?

TokioHotel: Bill: No, I don't have any problems at all - fortunately. It's all like before! Smile

Question: coco beanz: Bill, what is the sweetest thing you did for a girl?

TokioHotel: Bill: I set up a picknick! Smile

Question: kay: What was the craziest thing that happened to you while you were on tour ?

TokioHotel: Bill: A lot of stuff happens. But the craziest thing happened in L.A., we were sitting in our backstage room and all the sudden a girl climbed through our window on the
second floor - and she lost her camera. I really felt sorry for her!

Question: Eclipse: Tom, do you think you would ever get rid of you dread locks???

TokioHotel: Tom: Maybe sometime, but I really love them. But if Georg gets rid of his dread locks in his panties I might. giggle Smile

TokioHotel: O.k. guys - we have to go! It was really so much fun to chat with you! We hope we see you soon - check out our new tourdates and we'll have a great time when we come back! You guys rock! Take care so long!!!
Back to top Go down
CARMELLE;
CARMELLE;

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:43 am

That interview never gets old.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wouldyouburyme.deviantart.com / www.thcanada.com / ww
Chelsea* <3
Admin
Chelsea* <3

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 am

I love this interview. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotel483.forumotion.com
Emo_Duck598

Emo_Duck598

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:12 pm

CARMELLE; wrote:
That interview never gets old.
Laughing

yupp lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sakura159753
DakotaKaulitz

DakotaKaulitz

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:06 pm

BEST INTERVIEW EVER.
BILL IS SO ADORABLE <3
THIS ONLY MAKES ME LOVE HIM MORE.
XDD!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea* <3
Admin
Chelsea* <3

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:07 pm

I KNOW RIGHTT!
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotel483.forumotion.com
sdsnrr

sdsnrr

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:55 pm

adorable Very Happy
thanks for posting!!!
Back to top Go down
xo~emily~ox
Admin
xo~emily~ox

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:55 am

love it I love you
Back to top Go down
Maryloubabe<3

Maryloubabe<3

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:54 pm

wow.......... so much reading lol Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.myspace.com/xo_marylou_ox
sdsnrr

sdsnrr

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 am

lol but it is a good interview worth all the reading C:
Back to top Go down
Maryloubabe<3

Maryloubabe<3

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

sdsnrr wrote:
lol but it is a good interview worth all the reading C:

yeah i liked it and bill it soo cute!!!! Laughing (chelsea i hate u for making me abill fan!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.myspace.com/xo_marylou_ox
sdsnrr

sdsnrr

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:58 am

^ so Marylou is a Bill fan and Tom is mine Ja?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VIP interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP interview   VIP interview Empty

Back to top Go down